Monday, February 22, 2010

Days 34-36

The last scrapbooking retreat I went on was in September. I gained five pounds over 3 1/2 days. I was concerned that I would come back home and see similar fruits of my labor for this weekend as well. However, I am up just a pound from Friday. Considering the silly things I did this weekend, that is very good news.

I won't really recap all that I ate this weekend. It wasn't all terrible. But let me just mention the hotel we stayed at had free happy hour drinks from 5:30 to 7:30 both Friday and Saturday nights. I am a sucker for free things, so I got my money's worth :) Hee hee! But I split a dinner with a friend Friday night, worked out for over an hour on Saturday, and chose to have egg white omelettes both mornings. What's that? Did I hear someone asking what else I had with those omelettes? Well, only the best dang waffles I have ever had in my life. Seriously, the thing melted in my mouth. I'm sure it was whole grain, and low fat. :/ Oh, and the Mr. Pibb I had along with my breakfast? Just my 'coffee' to get me going. See, I told you I did some silly things. I did manage to have a terrific time, and accomplished some scrapbooking as well!

I do want to have a very good week this week though....My six week weigh-in at the gym is on Saturday. I will be very interested to see what the change is in my body fat percentage. Although I don't seem to be seeing drastic results on the scale, I am fairly confident that there are some good things going on in this body!!!

Days 34-36: Fun, fun, fun...and a nice break for this momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment