Sunday, February 14, 2010

Days 27 and 28

So yesterday I didn't quite get around to blogging! I'm not sure if it was because I really didn't want to talk about Friday or if I just got too busy :)

Friday's foods:
7:00 am Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 egg, all scrambled together with 2 T. salsa, on a Smart and Delicious whole wheat tortilla, 1 cup skim milk to drink. Note: I was unable to finish this breakfast...

9:50 am Snack: protein shake blended with a banana

12:30 pm Post-workout Snack: 1/2 apple

1:15 pm Lunch: chicken caesar salad leftover from the night before...about 20 minutes later, 1 graham cracker, 2 Thin Mints and 1 Tagalong.

5:00 pm Dinner: The Melting Pot (fondue restaurant, cheese course, salad, meat course, and chocolate course) :)

8:00 pm Drinks at Baker St: Coors Light

I did a 1/2 hour workout on the treadmill at about 11:00 am.

I was pretty successful at taking it easy on the calories the first part of the day so that I could consume many in the evening. I just didn't quite do enough filling food at lunch because I grabbed some sweets right after. I haven't tried to log in any of the food from The Melting Pot on my livestrong site....I have no idea what kind of calories we're looking at there!

Saturday's Foods:
9:00 am Breakfast: 1 cup spoon size shredded wheat and 3/4 cup skim milk

12:15 pm Post-workout snack: protein shake

1:15 pm Lunch: Village Inn 1/2 of a 3 egg white veggie omelette, 3 multigrain pancakes, a small dish of fruit, water to drink

5:00 "Dinner": popcorn at the movies, 5 Butterfinger minis, WATER to drink!

8:45 "Dinner?": 1 slice leftover cheese pizza

I attended an hour-long circuit class at my gym for my workout Saturday. (It was challenging!)

Here's another weekend filled with eating out challenges...It's Valentine's weekend, and our anniversary weekend...a couple of things we want to celebrate! Let's look at the good things I did: chose the egg white omelette over an entire menu of other stuff that looked enticing, tried the multigrain pancakes, and they were yummy. I have to look up calorie stuff...I guess they have more calories than their buttermilk pancakes (I found out afterwards). Hopefully, they were a better choice in other areas :/ And I was only able to eat half of the omelette! At the movies, I didn't break down and get a soda, although I did sneak a couple drinks of my husband's. I know the popcorn is terrible for you there, but come on, it's the movies...I probably ate more than I should have, but not near as much as I used to!

So, today...I need to be a good girl! I don't want to completely undo everything that I accomplished during the week this week.

Day 27: Some good choices, some indulgences...Celebrated 20 years with my sweetheart with a fondue feast. Yummy!

Day 28: Some good choices, some indulgences... Continued to celebrate by taking in the movie "Avatar" (which was amazing, by the way!)


No comments:

Post a Comment