Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 31

Let me start by saying today that I can't believe I have been married for twenty years. Today is our anniversary...and I am truly amazed that I have the man beside me that I do. He doesn't seem to mind if I am 200 pounds or 145...he just wants me to stop complaining! :)

Yesterday:

Breakfast 8:00 am: you guessed it...shredded wheat and skim milk :)

Snack 10:45 am: 10 cheese puffs

Lunch 12:30 pm: 6 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans, 1 Tagalong cookie

Post-workout Snack 4:00 pm: protein bar, about 10 kettle cooked potato chips

Dinner 7:00 pm: 1/2 french dip sandwich (thinly sliced pot roast, provolone cheese on a hoagie bun), 1/2 cup mixed veggies w/ cheddar cheese, 2 Thin Mints

I did a half hour workout on the treadmill and a half hour of weights.

Craving salty food lately. Hmmm...wonder what that could mean. I still feel pretty good about yesterday, even though I had a handful of cheese puffs and of potato chips. My water intake is staying pretty consistent this week, which makes a big difference. I have been battling headaches the last two days, for some reason. They seem to go away after my work outs, so I'm wondering if it is some sort of tension in my neck or shoulders that gets relieved when I start to move around more. But they may be a symptom of something else that is kinda girly :)

Day 31: Just another day! Are you guys getting bored with this yet??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment