Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 33

Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. When there are doctor's appointments, along with other appointments and broken garage doors, the little bit of a 'routine' that I have, gets thrown out of whack!

Breakfast 8:30 am: 3 egg whites scrambled with 1/4 of a green bell pepper and 1 oz of cheddar cheese, 1 whole wheat piece of toast with 1 tsp honey, 1 cup skim milk

Lunch 1:45 pm: 1/2 Carl's Jr. Kid cheeseburger that my daughter didn't eat, 8 fries, 1/2 cup mixed veggies (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli) w/ cheddar cheese, 2 oz chicken, 1/2 slice whole wheat bread, 1 tsp Miracle Whip Light, 1 sweet gherkin, tiny bit of cheese melted on top. (I actually made one whole slice of bread, with more of everything on it, but I couldn't eat the whole thing, perhaps because of the 1/2 a cheeseburger I inhaled prior to this).

Snack 3:15 pm: Chocolate cake protein supplement

Snack 5:30 pm: 2 Tagalong cookies

Dinner 7:00 pm: 1.5 slices leftover pizza, 1/4 of a can of Dr. Pepper, 4 Thin Mint cookies.

The day started off so well! I purposely tried to have a 'good' breakfast knowing that I would want to eat the leftover pizza for lunch or dinner. The things I did wrong were done out of being too hungry...going too long w/o eating. Running to a Doctor's appt in Denver with the kids took up a good portion of the morning. I should have taken snacks with me. I ran some other errands, and by the time we got home, I was starving and ate the half of a cheeseburger before I got my meal prepared. On the bright side, at least I didn't get something for myself in the drive thru!

I was stranded in the house for a while because our garage door broke. Therefore, I did not get a work out in yesterday. I intended to go in the evening instead, but with it snowing outside, and the couch calling my name, I didn't go. I had another appointment at 4:30 which took longer than I anticipated. By the time I got home, I was starving again and grabbed cookies while I started to reheat pizza. A bit later, I popped open a DP, and downed a slice of pizza but couldn't drink much of the pop. That's good news! At least I know it is getting harder for me to do some of these 'bad' things. The FOUR Thin Mints were just there...yikes! At least all the Girl Scout cookies are about gone. That is, until the last little girl I ordered from gets in touch with me.

I will be attending a scrapbooking retreat this weekend, so I won't have another blog entry until Monday. We'll see how the weekend goes....There is usually a lot of snacking that goes on at these things. I will be taking some veggies...but I know I'll be tempted by other things. I just hope I can keep it together for the weekend, so all my progress isn't lost!

I weighed in at 177.5 today. I'm going to see how a Friday weigh-in works. Considering I was 179 on Monday, I'm already liking the switch to Friday! :)

Day 33: Some good, some bad. Busy, and lazy, at the same time...Story of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment