Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 25

Feeling pretty darn good about this right now. Man, I hope that feeling stays around for a while!

Breakfast: 8:00 am
1 cup spoon size shredded wheat, 3/4 cup skim milk
Snack: 10:00 am
Honeymaid graham crackers, 2 full ones

Lunch: 1:00 pm
1 hard boiled egg, Green Giant Healthy Weight frozen veggies (these were super yummy and included carrots, sugar snap peas, black beans and edamame. I ate the whole little package and it was very satisfying!)

After-workout snack: 3:00 pm
protein bar

pre-dinner snack: 4:45 pm
1 cup romaine lettuce, dab of caesar dressing, croutons

Dinner: 6:45 pm
Qdoba grilled chicken, mixed with lettuce, 1/4 cup brown rice, about a tablespoon of sour cream, a spoonful of pico de gallo, and some sort of spicy sauce. About 6 tortilla chips with a dab of guacamole. And a brownie, and two cookies.

My workout yesterday was interesting. I decided I was going to do 45 minutes on the stationary bike. However, my butt was hurting so bad after 25, that I got up and finished with 20 minutes on the elliptical. For a while last year, the bike was the only cardio I could do because I was wearing a boot for a broken bone in my foot/ankle. I don't know how I did it! This was like torture yesterday. Maybe I had the seat in the wrong place, I don't know...but it was not very fun!

I was at a meeting last night where we ordered in Qdoba. I was proud of myself for staying away from some stuff. And I drank water, where I would normally choose something else to drink at our meetings. Little victories, every day...that's what I look for!

Day 25: Positive attitude, positive choices...positively pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment