Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 32

I had a lovely day yesterday celebrating our 20th anniversary. I ended up eating out every meal. I did not plan that...but I did pretty ok:

Breakfast 9:30 am: Starbucks perfect oatmeal w/ everything, splash of skim milk, 1/2 of a short skinny vanilla latte (I didn't know that you could order a 'short' since it isn't on the menu. This is plenty for me! I ended up giving half to my son because that's what moms do sometimes.)

Snack 11:30 am: 1/2 bag of Crunchos (protein snack)

Lunch 12:15 pm: caesar salad, no croutons, no dressing (asked for it on the side, dipped my fork in about every 4th bite) 1/2 pound snow crab legs, 1.5 garlic cheddar biscuits, water to drink

Post-workout Snack 3:15 pm: Apex workout shake

Snack 4:00 pm: banana

Dinner 6:30 pm: 1.5 slices Domino's pizza, 2.5 cinnastix, water to drink

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical, as well as a 10 minute ab workout.

I probably should have had a salad along with my pizza last night. I just wasn't in the mood. In fact, I really would have liked a beer with my pizza, but I didn't have one in the house. I guess that was a good thing! Saved me a few calories!

I was proud of myself at Red Lobster...I usually go overboard with my meals there. This time, I just ordered the crab legs, which are actually an 'add on' to any meal, but they will let you get them by themselves. I also asked for just a salad. I have learned to order caesar salads with the dressing on the side, because I prefer to eat the romaine lettuce rather than iceberg, which is what comes in most house salads. I would rather get more nutritional value out of my salad! I don't soak my crab legs in the butter anymore...although I do dip about every third piece in it...just a dip, not a soak!

Day 32: Emotional day...was riding high most of the day...took a tumble at the end. Glad I didn't start stuffing my face with junk when I took that tumble!






No comments:

Post a Comment