Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 26

The morning got away from me yesterday, and I ended up not eating breakfast. I do not recommend this sort of thing. I was so hungry about 11:00, I was ready to eat just about anything. Thankfully, I kept it together enough to get home and have something sensible.

Breakfast: Oops...nada

Lunch: 11:30 am
Tuna melt, (1 pouch chunk light tuna, 1 sweet gherkin, 2 tsp Miracle Whip Light, 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 Kraft single), Green Giant Immunity Blend frozen veggies (broccoli, peppers, carrots), 1 Tagalong cookie

Snack: 1:45 pm
Chocolate cake protein supplement. Oh my goodness, sooooooo yummy!

Snack: 3:00 pm
1 orange

Post-Workout Snack: 5:45 pm
1 graham cracker, 1 banana

Dinner: 7:00 pm
Domino's Pizza....1.5 slices of sliced Italian Sausage, 1 slice of pepperoni, 1/4 of the bowl of Chicken caesar salad (did not use but one little tsp or so of the dressing), 1 Cinnastix

I got about 80 oz of water in yesterday, and I had a 45 minute weight workout along with 15 minutes on the elliptical. My workout was a little later, at 4:15 pm, which threw my routine off a little bit. But it had already been thrown by the whole missing breakfast fiasco. I guess I just have to learn to adapt, because my life does not run on routines too much anyway!

The chocolate cake protein supplement I had this afternoon was a nice treat. And it was 120 calories, with 12 grams of protein. Not too shabby!

The 1/2 a piece of pizza occurred because my 4-year-old son didn't eat his, so as I walked by the table and saw it sitting there, after I was already done, I grabbed it and ate a few bites. What the hecky?! I was not hungry. I had already finished my meal. Darn mentality that has me thinking we shouldn't waste food. I mean, I know wasting food is awful, and there are plenty of starving people in the world. But somehow, I need to realize that by eating what someone else can't finish, I am not solving the issues of a starving world.

I have a major challenge tonight, as my husband and I will be heading to The Melting Pot to celebrate our anniversary, (and Valentine's Day too, I suppose). After the bit of indulgence in pizza last night, my plan is to go real easy on the calories and salt the whole day. Stick to some veggies, and proteins, and allow myself a bit of fondue tonight!

Day 26: Not bad....wish I had stopped at just one piece of pizza. Ok, next time, I'll stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment