Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 37

Ah, Monday. Back to 'real life' yesterday. No "made to order" breakfast and free happy hour. But real life is good too! Especially at the moment, since my son just called to me out of the blue.."Mommy!" me: "What?" Beau: "I love you." Yeah, I'm good with real life right about now!

Yesterday:

Breakfast 9:45 am: 1 cup spoon size shredded wheat, 3/4 cup skim milk (yep, back to that again :)

Snack 12:15 pm: 1 graham cracker (ok, so maybe it counts as 2 or 4, but it was one full sheet)

Lunch 1:45 pm: 1 leftover Popeye's chicken breast with skin and breading removed, 1/2 biscuit, water to drink

Post-workout snack 4:00 pm: protein bar, 2 stalks celery w/ 1 T. peanut butter

Snack 6:00 pm: 2 graham cracker sheets

Dinner 8:30 pm: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, water to drink

I worked out for one hour on the elliptical...according to the machine, I burned 700 calories :) I also got in about 70 to 75 oz of water in yesterday.

Was a good day, however, I came down with a headache in the evening. I didn't much feel like eating, and had to really force myself to even eat the cottage cheese as my "dinner". Woke up with the same headache this morning. I do feel a lot of tension in my shoulders, so it may have to do with that. I am glad to be keeping the food diary I am keeping because I can look back and see exactly what I've done to see if it can clue me in to where these headaches might come from. I'm wondering about hormones, my bed, caffeine, my pillow...hope I can narrow down the cause soon. It's not fun dealing with these headaches! Especially when taking some meds doesn't work. I've got a call in for a massage...hopefully I can get in soon and see if that will help out!

Day 37: Return to the real world complete with a real headache. Dag nabbit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment