Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 38

Yesterday was a rough day. That headache I came down with on Monday night was still there when I woke up in the morning. And then, oh joy...it went right on in to being a migraine. I spent a good portion of the day in bed, trying to stay away from the brightness of the sun, with compresses on my face. I haven't had a migraine in like 6 years. I wasn't real pleased to experience one again. So, let's just say that eating and exercise were not a major concern yesterday. I couldn't think about even sipping water, much less eating, while I was in the middle of this darn thing. Thankfully, it went back to just being a headache in the late afternoon. I still have a dull ache in my head today. I hope it just stays that way and doesn't develop in to anything else! I hated missing a workout yesterday. I am anxious to get back at it today.

Day 38: Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment