Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 43

I don't think eating out is a very good idea anymore :(. I was shocked to see the amount of calories that were in my little trip to the Outback the other night. Just eating a salad and appetizer, and a tiny little dessert amounted to more calories than I should have the whole day. Such a dang bummer. I did ok yesterday...despite a little dive into a bag of Wavy Lay's....

Breakfast 10:00 am: 3 egg whites, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 avocado, 1/8 cup monterey jack cheese, 3/4 cup orange juice, whole wheat toast w/ 1 T. natural peanut butter

Lunch 1:45 pm: 2 cups spinach, w/ fat free catalina dressing (1 T.), 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, Wavy Lay's...about 15 chips, water to drink

Snack 2:30 pm: chocolate cake protein supplement

Snack 4:00 pm: Gushers (I pretended it was really fruit...heeheehee)

Dinner 6:00 pm: 1/8 recipe of upside down pizza (ground beef, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, reduced fat crescent rolls) 8 baby carrots

Snack 8:00 pm : 2 graham cracker sheets

No work out yesterday. I was so darn sore from my class on Saturday! I'm going to have to work hard at getting these work outs in this week. With a little trip happening this week, I know my nutrition is not going to be stellar, and working out will be difficult to do when the blackjack tables are calling my name :) I need to do the best I can, though. Sure don't want to see a huge gain for one weekend away.

Day 43: Snack monster seems to be hounding me again. I'm ready to punch it in the face.


No comments:

Post a Comment