Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 58

Yesterday I didn't keep track of what I ate. We ordered pizza for dinner...I nibbled on some of the kids' McDonalds at lunch time, then had a bowl of cereal with a banana mid-afternoon. That banana was my only fruit or veggie yesterday...besides the tomato sauce on the pizza...heeheehee. But it was a good day. It helped to vent my frustrations first thing in the morning on this blog. It helped that it was one of those beautiful Colorado days. It helped that I got to lay down for an hour and have someone work magic on my body. (Speaking of a massage, ya'll...I know some of you were probably going a different direction....) It helped that I just didn't stress about what I was going to eat and not going to eat for the day. It helped that several of you sent your encouragement my way. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be gung ho today, but I have plans to make it an amazing day, somehow :)

Day 58: How many breaks am I going to take on this journey, anyway?!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job Kari. You deserve every reward, and 40 pounds is an amazing!

    ReplyDelete