Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 53

Not a whole lot to say about yesterday...Here are the facts:

Breakfast 10:00 am: 1 whole bagel, 1 T. natural peanut butter, 1 cup OJ
Lunch/Dinner 4:30 pm: soft taco supreme, water to drink
Dinner 6:15 pm: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
Dinner/Snack 7:30 pm: 2 cups romaine lettuce, 1 T. fat free catalina dressing, 3/4 Froot Loops, 1/2 cup 2% milk
Snack 8:30 pm: 12 pretzel sticks

It was just kind of a messed up day! I'm not complaining because I really didn't go overboard on anything...which is really good. I guess I wasn't hungry first thing in the morning, so I put off breakfast...which caused me not to be hungry for lunch when I should have been. Then we went to a basketball tournament thing at the middle school, which lasted longer than I thought it would. So, I kinda missed lunch altogether!

I'm pretty happy that I'm back down to what I was before Vegas happened. Whew! Now to continue the downward progress....

Day 53: Kari was pretty darn good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment