Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 51

I can't believe I forgot to blog this morning! Boy, one weekend away and it's throwing my whole little routine off! I kinda got back on track yesterday. Then went right back off. Oops.

Breakfast: 1 cup Cheerios, 3/4 cup skim milk
Post-workout Snack: protein bar
Lunch: 2 Chicken strips from ChickFilA, small order of waffle fries, water to drink
Snack: Hershey's Cookies n Cream candy bar, apple
Dinner: 3 small cod strips (out to eat), about 8 french fries, Coors Light

I worked out on the elliptical yesterday. I was only able to endure it for 39 minutes. Too many sore places, mainly my knees. I hate taking time off from working out...Just makes starting up again so darn hard. I went to Vegas with the intention of working out every day except maybe one. But when you have to pay to use the gym in the hotel, it seems less appealing. I did see people running outside on the strip...couldn't even think about doing that. Too many dang people. With my luck, I would trip and fall...probably right in front of those people handing out the nice little cards and pamphlets about the lovely lady companions around town. Oh well, that's in the past, and I just need to get back in my routine. (A little preview of tomorrow's blog...I didn't do crap today, as far as exercise. Any little excuse to not go has been sufficient so far. I really hate disappointing myself, so why do I do it? Losing my "trainer" buddy has been rough...no direction when I get to the gym...and on days like today, no extra reason to make it there in the first place.)

Day 51: Good and bad, good and bad, yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment