Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 50

I don't have much to report about yesterday. I mean, I don't have much that I WANT to report about yesterday. Apparently, I was still on vacation. I started the day with some oatmeal...but it just went downhill from there. I didn't really have another meal after that. Just snacked on various things like Smart Puffs, graham crackers, cereal, a bagel. Not one vegetable, and part of an apple as my only fruit. I do have a little bit of an excuse...the cupboards and fridge are bare. I needed to get to the store, but my body was not cooperating. I was tired, and sore from walking around Vegas in less than great shoes. I'm trying to get back on track today, but I've been up since 2:30 am, so it's going to be a struggle. Lack of sleep makes me want all the wrong things to eat. I will try my best to get back on track...Send me your positive vibes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Seize the carp! What better place than here? What better time than now?

    ReplyDelete