Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 12

Hello. My name is Kari, and I made it through another day.

Yesterday was just kind of a 'blah' day. I've already forgotten what I ate...oh wait...maybe I'm remembering some of it....

Breakfast: about 3/4 cup Cheerios w/ about 1/2 cup 1% milk
Workout: 5 minute warm up on the treadmill, 5 minutes of a straight jog, 20 minutes of intervals (running for a minute, walking for 2 minutes), 20 minutes on the elliptical
Post Workout/Lunch: Egg white sandwich from Starbucks, Tall nonfat vanilla latte (I really need to get to the store!)
Snack: 1/2 waffle, plain
Dinner: Green Giant Healthy Weight frozen veggie (black beans, edamame, carrots, green beans), 1 slice leftover thin crust Pizza Hut sausage pizza, water
Dessert: 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
Snack: Microwave popcorn
I got 80 oz of water in throughout the day.

The only thing I really grabbed mindlessly was the waffle while I was making them for the kids. I am still greatly lacking in the fruits, veggies and good proteins. This will be remedied by a trip to the grocery store, which I just couldn't quite get to yesterday. I am encouraged that I didn't really go overboard on anything.

Today I started off less than perfect with a pop tart, and approximately 2 hours of sleep last night....but I'm not going to keep shooting holes in my tires. That's over and done, and I'm gonna do my best to make it a day of good choices.

Day 12: Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment