Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 14

I have very little appetite. I'm not complaining. I just need to watch that I get some of the 'right' foods in when I do eat...so far this weekend, not doing so great with that! Yesterday:

Breakfast: 10:00 am
one piece of toast w/ honey, 2 slices bacon, about 1/4 cup of scrambled eggs w/ cheddar cheese (which were 5 eggs and 3 egg whites scrambled together and split among 4 of us), 1/2 cup orange juice w/ calcium, about 4 bites of a cinnamon roll.

Lunch: 3:00 pm
1/2 order of Fish 'n Onion Rings, I subbed onion rings for the 'chips'...I probably shoulda subbed in a salad instead :) The fish was only one large piece of which I probably ate about 1/2, and I think I ate 4 onion rings, 2 Coors Lights

Dinner: 7:00 pm
protein shake w/ strawberries blended in

Snack: 8:30 pm
1/2 cup Cap'n Crunch, 1/4 skim milk

I am betting I will be struggling with being hungry again some day, but right now, I am having the opposite problem! I was pretty hungry for lunch since I worked out from 1:15 to 2:15. (I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 40 fit ball crunches.) After those work outs, good thing to eat pretty quickly.

I made that big breakfast because one child requested eggs...so off I went with the works! I then met up with a friend for what turned out to be lunch, although I hadn't really planned that. It's really wonderful to sit down with a good friend and share life stories over a beer. Too hard for me to give that up. I thought I could cut out alcohol completely for these 12 weeks...but I've decided I need to learn to live with that, because that is an enjoyable part of my life. So I need to make sure it is integrated in to what's going on here! No, I don't have a 'problem'! If you notice, it's only been a couple times so far! :)

Day 14: Good workout, great conversation, no veggies. Oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment