Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 12

I was up at 4:30 this morning, with a bit of a tummy ache. I am sipping a Pepsi at 5:45 am...probably not the best choice but it's helping a little. But let's discuss yesterday....another good day! I went to the mall again, for most of the morning. Hey, I had a two-day shopping pass thingy...don't judge me!!! Kids played on the dinosaurs, we walked A LOT of the mall, and had a food court lunch. I even did weight lifting...I bought a set of new glasses for our cupboard, (it was a smokin' deal, by the way) and a couple of other things, which were not light. I had one child in an umbrella stroller, and the other child pushing it. Thank goodness, the 4-year-old thought pushing the stroller was fun! I don't know what I was thinking, getting my hands full with stuff. I definitely worked up a sweat walking from one end of the mall to the other with those heavy things! It's good to be out of the house more. My husband might disagree. :) The other 'stuff' from yesterday:

Breakfast: 7:45
3/4 cup Cheerios, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup skim milk

Snack: 11:30
1/2 small McDonald's fry, 1 chicken nugget....Don't judge me!!!

Lunch: 12:25
Italian BMT from Subway, 6" on whole wheat, 1/2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookie

Snack: 4:30
protein shake blended w/ strawberries and blueberries

pre-dinner Snack: 6:00
edamame

Dinner: 6:30
leftover stroganoff (about 1/4 cup, maybe, I don't know, I didn't measure), 1/2 cup steamed broccoli

Dessert: 7:30
Trail Mix, 3 T. I got to eat the M&M's this time!

I sat down with the kids in the food court, hoping my husband would join us for lunch. Cuz at this point, I was sweating, my arms were about to fall off, and I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get the lunch from one of the places with my hands full and two toddlers. He didn't join us. So, I parked it at a table right by the McDonald's, left my purchases at the table, and got them their food. I wasn't about to do McDonald's again for me. I have to answer to you people! Well, I sat there watching them eat. Yes, there are plenty of other places for me to choose from in the food court...I had pretty much decided on Subway...It worked for "Jared" after all. Anyway, I was NOT going to leave my kids at a table across the food court while I got my Subway. So I snitched some of their food. Got the hunger out, for the moment, until I could get mine! Grabbed the sub of the day (because I'm cheap) on our way out, and ate it at home. I got light mayo on it, because I always do, and after a couple of bites had to scrape it off. Wasn't tasting great, and didn't want to waste the calories! Besides, I knew I wanted a bit of a cookie! :)

I had a 30 minute weight workout and brief cardio. I'm considering the mall- walking my cardio for the day!

Day 12: Feeling good, have energy, not hungry all the time. Woo hoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment