Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2

Today's weight: 179.5 The scale is moving in the right direction!

Yesterday's foods:
Breakfast: 1 1/2 egg whites, 1/2 whole egg (scrambled 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg together...Brooke and I split it, so that's how I got fractions :), 1/2 plain bagel, 2 tsp peanut butter, 1 orange, 1 cup skim milk

Lunch: salad made of, 2 cups raw baby spinach, 1/2 cup mandarin oranges (canned), 1 tsp olive oil, 1 T. apple cider vinegar, 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breast, water to drink

Snack: 2 stalks of celery with about 6 tsp peanut butter

Dinner: 1/2 country style pork rib, 1/2 cup cooked (fresh) green beans, water to drink

Oops of the day: 8 mini Oreos, 3 bites of a leftover donut from yesterday, 6 animal crackers, 25 M & Ms, 15 Skittles

The cookies, crackers, candy things were a result of the bags/boxes sitting out on the counter or table, and me walking by just grabbing a couple at a time. Note to self: Don't leave anything out for me to see! I don't need to be doing that! I am not beating myself up over this...I am still happy with what I ate yesterday.

I did get to the gym for 45 minutes on the elliptical and 3 sets of 12 crunches on the fit ball.

Day 2: I am happy with the amount of energy I experienced yesterday! Eating more of the right things, increasing my water intake and exercising are what I believe contributed to this.





No comments:

Post a Comment