Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 26

Let me just start by saying that I shouldn't be blogging right now.  I have a mess of a house, and a meeting to be held here tonight.  So, I'll make this short and sweet!

Yesterday, I made it to the gym for a half hour on the elliptical.  It was TOUGH....my legs are jello.  Sure hope this improves soon.  My workout today wasn't much better...I had to cut it short.  No more time off...it's too hard to make up for the time I missed.  My body seems to regress much quicker than it used to. Is this one of the beautiful challenges of now being 40 years old?!

I did pretty good with eating yesterday, and drank lots of water.  I did break in to some ice cream last night, but I kept it at 1/2 cup (the serving size on the container) which is much smaller than I am used to dishing up.  My daughter ate half of it while she sat next to me, so I think I actually only had a 1/4 cup.  Just a taste, and almost enough to satisfy me at that time.  Until I grabbed about 10 reduced fat Pringles.  I sure wish somebody hadn't left those out on the end table....But I was ok with even these little food trysts...I had eaten sensibly the rest of the day, and done my exercise.  I'm allowed!

I never really felt fatigue set in yesterday.  I worked out in the afternoon when I usually get a snack attack.  I was definitely hungry after the workout, and ate some cereal to fill up since the protein bar hadn't been enough.

Crap...didn't I say this was gonna be short and sweet today?  Here I am still typing, and the floors are calling me to scrub them....To the ladies coming over here tonight...Please forgive me if you stick to the floor....

No comments:

Post a Comment