Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 20

Another 'non-challenge' day was had yesterday. I definitely made it a choice to do that for one more day. I've done this so many times before....and it is totally against the philosophy I would like to adopt about messing up a little and getting back on track. I guess I just wanted to mess up a lot yesterday!

Breakfast: if you read the blog yesterday, you know it was chocolate chip cookies....
Lunch: Tomato soup, grilled ham and cheese on whole wheat
Snack: pretzels
Dinner: Wendy's (burger, fries, DP)
I drank about 60 oz of water

Still haven't made it to the gym. It was ridiculously cold yesterday so I didn't step a foot outside of the house. And I didn't take it upon myself to find some way to work out at home. I didn't feel good yesterday. Not gonna elaborate on that....if you have questions please refer to your middle school/junior high health class notes.

The craziest thing happened last night. I got a burst of energy, almost like a euphoria after my dinner. I described it to my husband as what an addict must feel when they get the drug of their choice. I started doing some laundry, sorting through a bunch of crap, and cleaning up a bit. After I had exerted myself for a couple of hours, my rash, which had seemingly improved during the day, flared up again. It got bright red, itchy, and hot. Lovely, eh? I stopped, as I didn't want to aggravate it any further. That little bit of 'exercise' has definitely made me apprehensive about actually doing a workout.

Day 20: I'm hoping it's the last real 'mess-up' day that I choose to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment