Sunday, April 11, 2010

Days 79-81

The last three days of the challenge and my diet consisted of popcorn, pizza, mac & cheese, McDonald's...and a few other things. What the heck?? I was preoccupied with getting my house clean for a party I was having. I didn't want to cook, because I didn't want to make a mess in the kitchen. Excuses, excuses, I know...However, since I was busy cleaning, I didn't snack a whole lot, and I was getting some exercise just by being busy around the house. The last week was tough. I hope to get back to 'normal', even though the challenge is over. And 'normal' now means exercising every day in some way, and eating sensibly. My goal is to limit eating out since it is expensive, but also not very healthy. Even when I think I'm choosing something not so bad, it ends up being pretty bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment