Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 59

I guess I was kind of still on my break yesterday. I started out with shredded wheat and skim milk for breakfast...then broke down and had a cheeseburger at lunch. I also broke down and had one of those Reese's eggs....those have got to be one of my favorite candies. They are so much better than the regular peanut butter cup because there is so much more of the peanut butter! I LOVE THEM!! It used to be they only came out with the eggs at Easter...now they have trees at Christmas. I'm sure they probably had something at Valentine's Day and oh yeah, I think there were pumpkins at Halloween. Definitely one of my weaknesses. Boy, I have many of those!!! (Oh, and dinner was a banana, cottage cheese and one small slice of leftover pizza, all spread out over about two hours.)

Instead of hitting the gym yesterday, I decided to enjoy our beautiful weather, and took a fast-paced one-hour walk around town. I had the tunes cranked, and probably looked kinda silly with a smile plastered on my face. It was so good to get outside! I had also walked to the park with my baby girl earlier in the day. That was a pretty good workout too, because she wanted to be carried most of the way. She walked the whole way this weekend....I don't know why she couldn't do it yesterday! Oh well....she was like some weight dumbbells or something :)

I vowed yesterday morning to make it an amazing day. I think I accomplished that! Besides being ready to clock out of my mom duties at about 9:00 pm last night...and reminding myself that clocking out doesn't ever really happen...I had a day of pretty positive thinking, not beating myself up, and sunshine! Amazing what a couple of days of sunshine and warm weather does for my attitude!

Day 59: Hello Sun! Sorry, you'll be leaving again for a bit...I will be eagerly awaiting your return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment